SMRT is using BIM Modelling and coordination to help Wellington City Council handle a complex move with ease.
- Wellington City Council moved to a new building while the Civic Square Campus is being earthquake strengthened. They needed information for services, numbers of desks and where teams would be sitting.
- A BIM Model of the new building was created, consolidating all information we have on the project and creating one source of truth for coordinating the project.
- Central point of information for coordination of the project, containing information on areas ranging from building services to interior design.
- Used VR to discuss materials, layouts and interior treatments.
- Quick turn-around of information that can used by many groups.
Key skills on the project
- BIM modeling and Coordination